Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally some sun

I was greeted this morning to something that hasn't been seen for weeks, it was the SUN! I was so excited that after breakfast we got dressed and headed out to the park. The park we went to has been closed all summer. Finally when they get brand new shiny toys the rain starts and does. not. stop. We had to get out our big coats because it was only 42 degrees but the sun was out so away we went. Here is my attempt to take pictures of the kids while trying to make sure they are both in my sight. This is a big park so when they head in 2 different directions things can get a little tricky.

Lily kissing the big caterpiller
Preston, check out this leaf it's bigger than my hand.

About now I was thinking, oh great water, that's all I need is for one of them to fall in.




No comments: