Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stuck on this roller coaster...............

called LIFE!!!! Living in Newfoundland I developed a simpler way of life and I liked it. Now I am running ragged, driving here, there, everywhere and stuck on this roller coaster. As if I didn't have enough to do with raising 3 kids, a husband who travels, associate director of Cypress Calling Ministries and lots of changes to a few other family members. I decided to start my own online business. I am so proud to announce that Lily Lou Designs is open for business. I hope everything is set up on the website correctly. I have spent the last few months learning everything I need to know to get it started.
Back to Calgary. We rode the train all over the city. When we got back from Banff Aaron had to work. The kids and I would plan our day and look at the train maps to see what train went where. We went to the zoo, museum, a few malls, parks, splash pads. We had a great time. Houston could learn a thing or 2 about the transit system up there. It would be nice to jump on a train and go to an Astros game........ in the future, MAYBE?

No comments: