Monday, August 6, 2012

Destin

Since the day Carly was born we have been over the moon. Obviously because she's the last AND she's the baby. But a few months ago she started having major crying fits at night. I mean wailing from 5-7 every. single. night! So not fun. With Ashley, Preston and Lily I changed their formula to lactose free before they were a month old. With Carly I guess I didn't think to change because her crying was only at night. With the other 3 they spit up alot which was a big red flag, Carly never spits up. Well low and behold last week I switched her formula to a sensitive formula. It has made a huge difference. She is happy! I can't believe it took 3 months to figure it out but hey every kid is different right?!?!?! I wish I would've changed her formula before our trip to Destin.

 










No comments: