Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing your family a very Merry Christmas. We have had a very busy year and an even busier few weeks. This was the first year I was done done done with shopping by the first week in December. I just picked up stocking stuffers this week and food for Christmas day. It felt good but I found myself wanting to buy more as it got closer to Christmas because the kids would mention something they forgot or Ashley would say something she needed. This Christmas (like last) we are staying home. I will cook a ham and a crazy amount of side dishes. My mom will be here and my brother and his family will come by. It'll be a very relaxing day. We travel for New Year's to LA to see Aaron's family and to eat some good cookin by his momma. On January 2nd Ashley moves to Austin to attend Le Cordon Bleu culinary school. She has orientation on January 4th and starts on January 7th. I believe she is ready, this is a very exciting and nervous time in her life. It'll be weird moving her into her own apt. I pray she has great room mates and they all get along.
Preston and Lily are well and so very excited for Christmas or Jesus birthday as it's often referred to. Carly is a mover and a shaker. She has learned to scoot and can zone in on the smallest object on the floor and go after it. Within minutes it will be a slobbery mess in her mouth. Christmas day will be fun with this happy girl. Aaron is doing great at work and hasn't traveled much the last quarter. That changes in January when he goes back to Rio (waaaahhhhh wahhhh) He is still on the worship team at church and is playing Sunday as well as Christmas eve.
We hope you all have a safe Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: