Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just checking in

To let everyone know I am still here. We have been busy trying to get our house put on the market. I don't want to put it on the market if there are still things that need to be done. I am having a garage sale this Friday and Saturday. Oh joy! Hopefully I will be able to get rid of most of the pile in the garage though. I have a tendency to put everything out there as I clean out the house. I am going to Canada next week to look at houses to lease. I am so excited and hope the weather will be great. When Aaron was there is was very snowy and cold. Maybe the great weather from Texas will follow me there. We have a date for us to be in Canada. June 1st is our goal date for me and the kids to be there. I would like the house to be sold by then but if it's not that's ok. I just don't want to worry about it while we are up there. I am getting back into my routine since spring break messed me all up. I went to Jazzercise today then Hobby Lobby then to the office to visit and meet the new guy, since Faron is leaving. We also met Aaron for lunch to show off the babies to his co workers. Tomorrow I am going to Jazz and then going to take it easy and get ready for my garage sale. I am going to make some signs with the Cricut. hehe any excuse to use that thing is a good one. I love it. I am really a scrapbooking monster. We have been taking lots of pictures I can't wait to scrap them ALL!!!!!!
Oh the babies are doing good. Eating lots of stuff theses days: carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas, green beans. Lily can get rolled over onto her belly but her arm is still under her so is that rolling over? Preston can get to his side but that's it. They are both such happy babies. We are so blessed. Speaking of blessed. I am so proud to announce that my LITTLE brother is on the worship team at church and will be making his drumming debut this weekend. I am so proud! Don't be nervous Dustin we are all excited for you.
I will post pics in another post about our weekend.

No comments: