Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July-Pics

We had a fun filled weekend in small town, TX at the farm where my grandparents live. Picture a small town, parade with the local high school cheerleaders and boy scout troop along with turkey legs and vendors booth. That is Centerville. We hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th. I know we did. We love going every year to the festival in the small town my grandparents live in. They even had turtle races and a dog show this year. Wow we are moving into the big time now, haha.


Look at these cuties in their outfits Aunt Staci embroidered. My mom made the girls dresses. I am so proud of our talents.
Doing a craft
My mom's booth. She let me put some stuff for sale but I didn't sell anything :(
Cute little horse
Parade time!
Let's not forget this piece of candy!
All American poster kids. :)

Lily loves any animal she sees.
Love everything this statue symbolizes.


No comments: