Monday, April 7, 2008

My Canada trip

I got home this morning from my Canada trip. It was so gorgeous there. There was still snow on the ground but it didn't rain or snow the whole time I was there. I promised Aaron I would bring some nice weather. We went house hunting and found a beautiful home that overlooks the bay.
I missed the babies so much. They looked so big when I saw them for the first time in 5 days. I can't thank my family enough for helping out with them while I was gone. I didn't worry at all because I knew they were well taken care of. Here are some pics of the house and of the babies from today.
Front of house


Back of house

View from the deck looking out into the bay




Side of house

Awww Lily........big girl



Preston.....little man




3 comments:

Kim H. said...

That house is fabulous!!

The Stone-Simmons Family said...

It's beautiful! I am disappointed I wasn't asked to help w/ the babies! ha ha

finneya said...

Beautiful home, I can't wait to visit.