Thursday, May 22, 2008

Homeless

Welp the movers have our whole house on their truck. They came on Tuesday, 6 of them. They completely packed everything in one day. I was so amazed. Seriously they wrapped, labeled and inventoried everything. Wednesday they came and loaded it on the truck. Oh and they packed the attic Wednesday since I forgot to tell them about it on Tuesday, hehe. I went over today after I dropped Ashley off at school and vacuumed and cleaned up.
I was in the middle of posting this last night when Preston woke up around 8:30. Well he never went to sleep but he was quiet so I thought he was sleeping. Anyway I didn't know what was wrong so I went in and smelled...........poop. I changed him and we fell asleep in minutes. They are still sleeping from 7 to 7. We get them up and drive Ashley to school......only 3 more days.
Aaron comes home today, his flight lands at 11:30 am, YIPPY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

We are going to miss you guys so much!! But thank God for blogging... we'll still be able to keep up with you guys that way! See you tonight!