Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's taken me long enough!

We have been home from Disney for almost a week and not one single post. It's been a rough week. As soon as we got home I kicked it into Christmas gear. I spend the day Monday shopping online. I love that I can shop online and ship the gifts to the recipients. Makes traveling and shopping so much easier. Now getting the gifts home from the states to Canada is a whole other process. Then there was the house that needed to be cleaned, the laundry that needed to be done and oh about 1300 pictures that needed to be uploaded and gone through. So here I am finally ready to tell you all about Disney. It really is a magical place. There is not a detail that the folks at Disney have left out. If you can dream it they provide it. We had a lot of fun and felt like everyone at Disney really loved being there and loved their jobs. Not to mention the food at every place we ate was amazing. Special thanks to my sister and her husband for allowing us to tag along on their yearly Disney trip. We will have to do it again. We visited all 4 parks, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Our favorite was Magic Kingdom. I love that all the parks had rides and entertainment for all ages. Preston and Lily were able to ride most of the rides that included shows like Haunted Mansion &Pirates of the Caribbean. They were even brave enough to ride on Tomorrowland Speedway, Dumbo and the Dinosaurs in Animal Kingdom. We didn't really have much of a plan to our day we just went on the morning then came back to let the kids rest for a few hours before heading back out. We did stay late on night at Magic Kingdom to catch the fireworks. It was worth it the lights, the music, the fireworks were amazing. It was an awesome way to spend my birthday! And now for some pictures. I will put some up here but if you click on the link you will be able to see all of them.

Notice Preston quickly moving out of Eeyore's way!
Is it me or does Lily look older here?








No comments: