Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Texas

Well we have a closing date of March 26th. We were supposed to close on February 22nd but Aaron flew down and waited for 2 weeks before he heard that closing was not going to be anytime soon. Hopefully the 26th is the date and we won't have any more problems. Either way we are all flying down with the cat on the 25th. Now that it's happening so fast I am getting nervous. I don't know why though it's not like I have to do anything. Well a few things here and there like dry cleaning and buying the perfect picture I have been eyeballing. Hopefully my husband will buy it for me before Monday. I love the bright vibrant colors of downtown with Signal Hill in the background and the iceberg in the harbor. It's everything I love about Newfoundland. It's a photo on canvas, what do you think about it?

The movers will be here Monday and will load on Tuesday, they say it will take 2-3 weeks for our stuff to arrive in Houston. I am so ready just to be settled. Of course the past few days here in Newfoundland have been amazingly beautiful. Right now it's 41 and clear blue skies. We spent a few hours outside today having a picnic lunch and let the kids run around and burn some of that pent up winter energy!

3 comments:

Mama Scrapper said...

I LOVE the picture and if you decide to decorate with some distressed red furniture it will be beautiful!!!

I can't believe you had to wait another month to close on your house. That's crazy.

Can't wait to see you for good...

Vanessa said...

See Newfoundland doesn't want you to leave either :(...

Kimberly said...

Good luck with the move!!!