Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas crafts

Now that I am all done Christmas shopping and making my cards I am itching to do more crafts.
I am currently working on gift card holders and a little something for the little kids in the family. I have been scouring the internet and blogs to find some cute things. Even if I don't do any of these this year I have lots of ideas floating around in my head for next year. Just look at some of the crafts:
Skip to my Lou she has alot of crafty things for all holidays and I especially love this family tree. Next year I will have to start thinking about Christmas in September just to get all my crafty stuff done.
We did manage to get our family picture taken this week......... they will be in the day AFTER we leave to go to Texas. Oh well at least we got them done. They turned out really cute too. The lady that took them had a great way of making the babies look at her and laugh. Some of them I had to say no to because we were cracking up at the babies and looked really goofy.

**Links are in white. Fixed.

2 comments:

Mama Scrapper said...

Can you just come finish my Christmas cards????
If you were trying to link us to stuff, it did not work.

Mama Jean said...

Jenn, it's under her favorite people in her blog list.