Thursday, December 18, 2008

Picture perfect

I have been pretty busy the past week trying to get laundry done, clean house, wrap presents and get ready to leave for Texas. Not to mention we are doing our Christmas tonight for the kids, Aaron and I.

Lily stuffing her mouth with her new favorite....... marshmallows!!

He makes the silliest faces!!

Some snow pictures Ashley took a few nights ago.

This one is pretty cool.

Meal time is always a fun time at our house. I am wondering why I left their clothes on?

After lunch we went to play in the snow. Preston was NOT amused!
Lily threw a fit when it was time to come in.



6 comments:

Mama Jean said...

oh my, oh my, oh my. We can't wait to see all of you. we soon won't have babies anymore, they are growing so fast. Thank God we have the internet to see them grow.
See you soon,
mama jean

Mama Scrapper said...

I just love the snow pictures. I think I have snow envy.

Betsy said...

they are so cute playing in the snow! we'll have to take the kids out sledding sometime and get pics of natalie and lily in their matching snowsuits!! :D

Anonymous said...

i love the snow pics! i want snow tooo! the babies are growing so much. love the silly face of preston.

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I love reading your tales from the mommy rodeo. ;>}

Kim H. said...

Very cute! I love the snow pictures, and the dinner pics are hysterical.