Friday, February 26, 2010

Blogs I read........

I am a blog stalker, there I said it! I can sit all day and read other's peoples business, scrap booking techniques, tips on how to redecorate a room or advice on motherhood. For those that are blog stalkers like me you must have Google Reader. Go to google.com and sign in or create an account. Once you have done this you can add stuff to your google page, one of those contents is google reader. I tell ya this makes reading blogs a snap. When you see a blog you like you can click on follow or if there isn't a follow button just copy and paste the link into your add a subscription section of google reader. I am currently following 80 blogs. BUT all 80 blogs are not updated everyday and some I should delete because they NEVER get updated.
Here are a few blogs that have caught my eye this week:

The kid's art display is something I am definitely going to do when we move to the new house.



Kristen's post today, Do Hard Things really made me think. Go read for yourself and see what you think. Here is a little quote from her post "Instead of expecting greatness, we do something worse, we reward our 10 year old for picking up dirty clothes off the floor and our 7 year old for cleaning his plate. I'm not pointing fingers here, we've done it too, but in reading this life-changing book, I realized this has to stop in our home."



Check out this free deal that I found at couponsavingsgame.com from Canvas People. A free 8x10 canvas and 50% second canvas. I have some pictures that Aaron took when we first moved to St. John's that I would look really nice on canvas.

secured.canvaspeople.com.jpg


Happy Friday I hope your weekend is wonderful. The twins are taking a good nap, we went swimming then to McDonald's for lunch. As soon as they get up we are heading outside, it's a beautiful blue, not a cloud in the sky, sun shining day!!!! Still 28 degrees but hey that's why they invented snow pants.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

LOL Stacie - Thanks!! I needed the refresher - I tried google when I came home but forgot exactly what I was looking for :)
Oh and the Houston place - wonderwild - is that right