Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Q & A Wednesday!

Better late than never right? To be honest I forgot all about it. Our fridge went out last night. Most of the day I spent on the phone trying to find a way to get Sears out to my house today instead of 10 days from now. I went with another company and they were here and done within an hour. Can you imagine 10 days without a fridge, seriously.

So anyway ask away. I will be back Friday for follow up Friday to answer all your burning questions. Dig deep ya'll I know you have something you have been wanting to ask.



5 comments:

Esther said...

This may have been asked before, but what are the grocery stores like there? Similar to the US, like a Super Wal-Mart?

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

I'm not sure how far you went in school, but do you ever consider going back to school?

If so, what type of degree would you work on?

Annie said...

My questions is: How do you organized your house and what kind of container (I don't know if is the correct word) do you use for organizing?

Unknown said...

When are ya'll moving back to Texas?

Robyn said...

Twins questions:
1 nap or 2?
Are they using spoons and forks yet?
Are both walking?