Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tea Party

On Sunday we went to Natalie's 3rd birthday. It was just Lily and I because it was a tea party for girls only. I can not tell you how weird it was having just one kid in tow. The invitation requested the girls bring their dress up clothes and baby dolls. I decided to dress Lily in her dress up outfit so Aaron could take pictures before we left. She loves dressing up! Her outfit is from our niece Presley's first Halloween. 

Just look at those pig tails, she even kept them in the whole day. 
Even Preston got in on the dressing up fun!!!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

She is SO adorable! You do a much better job on pig tails than I do!

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Awww, I just want to hug them both. They're yummy little babies.

Betsy said...

so cute! i especially love preston's dress-up outfit. :D silly boy!

Kim H. said...

How cute is that? :-) Lily Pie!

Deanna said...

Those kids are so darn sweet, I love Lily's outfit, and Preston is such a big boy!!! I miss you guys!!!

Joe said...

oh my, pigtails are definitely a sign of growing up! She's sucha cutie-pa-tutie!

The Synnott's said...

man i want a girl!! hehehe

looks like fun