Friday, July 18, 2008

Elton John

OMG can I just tell you how excited I am that not only is Elton John coming to St John's but that I got tickets. Whoooo hoooooo. They went on sale at noon today and I got mine at 12:08. It is now 1:28 and the website says they are SOLD OUT!!!! Elton John is one of the people I have always wanted to see in concert. I also want to see Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney, who I hear are going to be in Houston together!!!! Oh well. One day..........
We have also booked our trip to Houston in October. I can not wait to see everyone.
The babies are doing so well. They are both sitting up very well. Preston is very close to crawling.....forward. He still get up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. Lily is a mess. If Preston has a toy she looks at it and scoots all the way over to get it. Especially his binky she doesn't even like them but if he has one she wants it. The other day he had one in his hand and one in his mouth. She took the one out of his mouth and he quickly popped the one from his hand into his mouth. It was like he was saying haha Lily I have another one. :)
Yesterday I went to a playgroup at a local park. It's a group of women I have been talking to on a local website. There were I think 8 or 9 of us and what seemed to be about 20 kids ranging in all different ages. It was nice to meet other moms and get out and have some adult conversation. It was hot and the babies started to get fussy after being there a few hours so we headed home. While we were at the playgroup I had Lily on the blanket and was getting Preston out of the stroller. I turned around and Lily was sitting up. She must have gone from a side laying position to a sit up position. It was the first time she did it and I didn't get to see her. I am sure she will do it again though.
Ashley is kicking butt in soccer. She was a striker in yesterday's game and got the ball alot. She does really well passing and moving the ball. She hasn't made a goal yet (or even tried) but she will.
Take care- Staci

5 comments:

Katja Stahr-Long said...

I hate you , I hate you , I hate you....Just Joking...I want to see Sir Elton!!!!! You guys are lucky and I hope it is an awesome concert. I love the binky story between the twins! I hope to get to see you in October when you come down! I was so happy to hear that you met a group of mom's and I pray that God sends you a couple close friends out of it! Take care Staci.

Mama Jean said...

omg, ashley kicking butt!!! you and aaron seeing elton john, my babies growing before our very eyes,you meeting other moms.this is all we have parying for,
we love you,
take care,
mama jean and popa

Kim H. said...

Sounds like things are falling into place... I'm so happy for you guys. I also laughed at the binky story - that's siblings for you! Next thing you know it'll be a doll or a matchbox car being stollen!

Mama Scrapper said...

WOW! I would love to see Elton John. You are so very lucky!

houstonray said...

Great job Ashley!!! Believe it or not, I've started watching Soccer (the Houston Dynamo) and am enjoying it. It's cool that i know someone who is playing. Keep it up! Faron and Adrian