Monday, January 19, 2009

A few more questions.....

I had a few more questions that I wanted to answer before I get behind.
Robyn asked when do I have down time.
Answer: Down time is few and far between. The babies go to bed at 7 and only have trouble if they are sick or teething. After we put them to bed me, Aaron and Ashley will watch a movie or I will scrap book or just take a bath and go to bed. I try to relax as much as possible. On the weekends I usually go to the store or run errands and leave all the kids at home with daddy.

Faron asked how hard is it (was?) to adapt to the metric system? Have you found it easy to adapt to that system for everything from temperature to speed limits to routine measuring?
Answer: It is difficult. I wouldn't say everyday but I find myself cooking something and pull out the philly cream cheese, butter, sour cream, and it says grams on it. I need it in ounces so I just google it to convert it. That is probably the hardest....... cooking. All packages are ml, grams, or liters. The speed limit is easy because all cars have km on them. When the weather man says we are expecting 15 cm of snow it doesn't sound so bad when it's in centimeters then I realize it's like 6 INCHES. hehe

No comments: