Friday, February 13, 2009

Cypress Calling Ministries

Before leaving for Canada some girlfriends and I started a ministry called Cypress Calling. Cypress Calling helps pregnant women who are in need of strength, counseling or prayer. Since starting Cypress Calling the ministry has really taken off. This past weekend there was a planning retreat to lay out the future of Cypress Calling for the next few years. I am honored to have been chosen to be the creative coordinator for Cypress Calling. I will be in charge of scrapbooking, tag making and documenting all the activities, as well as keeping up with the Cypress Calling Chronicles blog. I was fortunate enough to attend a Cypress Calling baby shower while I was in Texas in October. I can not tell you how awesome it is to give a basket full of baby items to a pregnant mother in need. It was so rewarding.

No comments: