Friday, February 13, 2009

Random things

I would love to say that I am so busy I never have time to blog but that's not true. We just don't have anything exciting going on in our lives to blog about. I guess this time of year in Newfoundland all you do is watch it snow then clear the snow. We have been going to playgroups, gym, grocery shopping and picking up/dropping Ashley off from all over the city.
During the week all we do at night is watch movies and of course American Idol.
Our new favorite love is our electric blanket. I remember growing up my parents had one that was s hideous yellow color as I shopped for ours I realized they haven't changed much over the years. Ever since we started using the electric blanket it's like sleep is so much better. I would recommend one for every member of the house. Ashely decided on the heated mattress pad, which is also a winner.
So that's what's going on over here. We have a few birthday parties tomorrow so the babies will have a blast, not sure what Ashely has planned.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really need to get Tasha an electric blanket. She uses the heating pad right now.