Friday, May 15, 2009

Follow up Friday!

I know I know shame on me. How can I be too busy to follow up.

The Mommy Diaries asked: Wine or Beer?
Answer: I love the taste of beer, really I do. I like wine too it helps me relax and makes me sleepy.

Joe asked: What's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Answer: That's a toughy. All I can think of right now is how my friends and family pulled together when I was pregnant and after I had the babies. When I was pregnant they came over and helped me organize the nursery, sort through clothes, helped with housework and helped us with Ashley. After the babies we had meals delivered and all the help we could ever ask for. I am so grateful to have amazing friends and family that I know I can turn to if I ever need anything.

1 comment:

Mama Scrapper said...

still waiting for the five words from Ashley and Aaron....

Have you done it and just didn't like them? or what?

j/k.