Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mom's and the ladies who are dreaming of being mom's. This is your day! I hope you get a chance to relax. I know I sure did, yesterday. I woke up bright and early and headed to the spa at 9 am. I got a massage, a pedicure, manicure and my eyebrows waxed. I feel like a new mommy. I got home just in time for Aaron to put the babies down for a nap. While they napped I did some scrap booking. Aaron boiled some lobster, you can see pics below. It was our first time boiling lobster at home and I must say they were really good. It's something we probably won't be getting at a restaurant anymore. After the babies went to bed Ashley and I went to Starbucks and to see the new X Men movie.
This morning Aaron got the babies up and was attempting to make me breakfast in bed but at 9 am I had to get up. It's nice sleeping in but I feel like I am wasting my day. We went to the bookstore and to eat lunch. I have been scrapping since we got home. I have so many layouts I want to get done and so many more pictures to go through that I could probably scrap everyday and still not be caught up.
What a great family I have and what a great mother's day/weekend I have had.

No comments: