Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend review

We didn't do much this weekend since it was rainy and foggy. Yesterday Ashley and I took the babies to a birthday party at The Little Gym. The babies really do love going there even if I am not ready to brave it by myself, so I took Ashley along. When we got there Lily and Preston were instantly greeted by the birthday girls older sister (6). She held Lily's hand the whole time and motioned her to sit in the circle, play with the ball or jump on the bouncy thing. Lily just kept looking at her with such admiration, it was really cute. Preston just wanted to do his own thing. He loved walking on the balance beam though. 



Disclaimer: The pictures are not the best since I had to use the point and shoot which now stays in Ashley's purse and is dropped pretty often. 

No comments: