Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Q & A Wednesday!

Ask away! I have been getting some really good ones lately. 

This past week we have been getting caught up on all of our dvr shows. Especially since most of them ended or are ending soon for the summer. Tonight we have the American Idol finale. I am really pulling for Adam but I think Kris will take it. Who knows though both of them are really talented. I also got hooked on The Bachelorette so I will be watching that all summer to see who the Canadian, Jillian, chooses. Oh that reminds me I need to watch Dancing with the Stars to see who won the mirror ball!!  
I will leave you with a few cute pictures: 
Clap Lily, Clap 

I had this toy in the garage to get rid of since they are too old for it now. Preston loves to push it up and down the drive way, so I guess we will keep it for now. 
Just taking a Sunday drive to Home Depot!

5 comments:

Freckles Fotography said...

OMG! Their hair is so light! Wowsers!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

These are great photos!

Joe said...

What are your favourite colours (clothes) for the kids?

Esther said...

If money were no object, where would you take a trip to?

Mama Jean said...

If you would want to have them look like and have a character, who would you choose?