Friday, May 29, 2009

Follow up Friday

Thank you to everyone who has participated over the last few months. I have really enjoyed opening up my mind and heart to answer your questions. 

The Mommy Diaries asked: What is your dream job? 
ANSWER: As most stay at home moms would say I am doing my dream job. Once the kids are in school I would love to open my own business. I am not sure if I want to pursue insurance since I was an agent before I had the twins I feel like I know so much about that field. I have thought about a day care as scrap booking store, Northwest Houston is in desperate need for one of these. Who knows maybe Cypress Calling will grow so big and we will have to hire staff to maintain the ministry. I already love to volunteer so to get paid for it would be a dream! 

Robyn asked: Did the preserves arrive yet? There is a funny story to go with it! Enjoy your summer out and about. That is what we do!
ANSWER: No but I can't wait until they do. I will surely let you know. Thanks so much!  

Joe asked: Since it's gonna be a while, you deserve a coupla questions: 
If you could change one thing about your looks, what would it be? (I think you're lovely just as you are, by the way:) 
ANSWER: For sure my momma fat on my belly. I wish my stomach was flat. 

If you had to be on a reality tv show, which one would it be and why?
ANSWER: Well it wouldn't be American Idol.......... I can't sing at all! I loved that show Secret Millionaire that aired last year on Fox. It only lasted a few shows but we really enjoyed it. It was about these super rich people who go and live in a different side of town than they are used to. After a week and getting to know people in the community they pick a family to award $10,000 to. I would love to do that. 

What is one food you refuse to eat? 
ANSWER: Hmmmm well I never met a food I didn't like. I will usually try everything but if I don't like it I won't eat it again. One I can think of right now is liver and onions, been there, tried it and don't like it at all! 

Annie asked:What kind of plans do you have for summer?
ANSWER: We have Aaron's mom, grandmother and his mom's best friend coming up to visit on June 10th for a week. Then we have my aunt, uncle and cousin coming on July 11th for 2 weeks. Me and the kids will fly to Texas with them on July 24th then Aaron will come down and meet us in Texas. We will go to Louisiana to visit his family then head back home. We are so excited to have people come to visit. The summer is really the best time here. 

Do you have any vacation travel outside of United States or Canada? 
ANSWER: I didn't tell you we are going to visit you in Puerto Rico........ just kidding.  No we figure if we are going to get on a plane we should head south to visit our family. 

What kind of food the kids enjoy?
ANSWER: All kinds. They love fruit but I try not to give them too much because it gives them major dirty diapers. Lily doesn't like bananas or potatoes. 

Do you prepare different snacks for the kids?
ANSWER: They eat an afternoon snack everyday after nap time, around 3. I try to make it healthy and not too much sugar. A few of their snacks are freeze dried fruit crisps, graham crackers with peanut butter, dried cranberries, cheese, goldfish crackers. I need to try and find some sort of veggies snacks. 

1 comment:

Mama Scrapper said...

Great answers. Let me know if you come across some veggie snacks. Peanut butter graham crackers are a fave here ;)