Saturday, September 27, 2008

Doctor update

I took the babies to the Dr on Friday. Originally both babies were congested and had some yellowish boogies. Oh and did I mention Aaron was in Halifax Wed and Thur? Yea so my week was fun. **STAY TUNED FOR MY NIGHT OUT POST!!!**
They started to clear up about Thursday but then Preston started pulling at his ear so I decided to take them both in on Friday. I didn't have an appointment so we went to the walk in clinic and waited for an hour and a half. Once we got back the doctor was really nice, great with the babies and took his time. You would think that as many people as there were in the waiting room we would be rushed but we weren't. He looked at Preston's ears and only his right one is infected. He looked at Lily's and he said both of hers are infected. Her left was red but her right ear drum was bulging. She didn't seem to be in pain at all, she must have my pain tolerance. Like I said Preston is the one that I knew had an ear infection. Both babies got Amoxicillin and are to take it 3 x per day for 10 days. I can not tell you how thankful I am to have taken them to the dr before our trip. I hope they will be all clear for take off in 13 days!!!! Crap 13 days I have not done a thing.
Lily weighs 18 lbs (8 kg) and Preston 21 lbs (9.5 kg)

1 comment:

Freckles Fotography said...

Poor babies.. They need kisses from aunt Tasha!!