Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nature Park

I have been wanting to go to the nature park all summer. We decided to go yesterday since Aaron was off and from Labor day to Thanksgiving it's only open Mon - Fri. The mile and half walk winds through the forest on a boardwalk that goes over bogs and creeks. The animals were in a natural habitat type enclosure unlike a traditional zoo. It was a really nice place and I wish we would have gone sooner. Here are a few pictures.

Moose
Canada goose
Artic fox
American mink
Horned Owl Snowy Owl
Woodchuck
Bald Eagle
A rare picture of us!






5 comments:

Freckles Fotography said...

HOLY COW! That is gorgeous!!
And the picture of you and Aaron, its a framer!! Please send me the orginal so I can print it out and add it to my Dauphine shrine.. Thanks.

Kim H. said...

My favorite is the picture of the last two animals in their new natural habitat! HA! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...I would love to know what kind of camera you have & if you like it, your pictures always look so professional...our camera is slowly dying and we are going to need a new one soon.

~Kelly (not sure if I have commented before, love your blog, I have boy/girl twins who are 9 1/2 months and a 3 year old son.

Staci said...

Kelly~ Most of the pictures are taken with my husband's camera Nikon D300 but some are taken with mine Canon A630. I love mine and love his but I don't ever use his.

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the picture of you too!