Friday, March 6, 2009

Follow up Friday!

Hajar asked:

Do your babies still drink milk at night, or do you just give them water when they want something in the middle of the night?

Answer: They get a cup of milk with there dinner between 5:30 and 6. They very rarely wake in the middle of the night unless they are teething or sick. If they do wake I will go in and see what the issue is and give Tylenol (if needed), calm them down and put back to bed. If my kids wake up it's not because they are thirsty, it's a sign that there is something wrong. hehe

Joe asked:
On the way to the electric chair, what's your last meal?

Answer: I thought about this one alot. I knew for sure a filet cooked medium from Ruth's Chris. It is the best steak in the world! I would also include Aaron's momma's crawfish etoufee, my dad's chicken fried steak, some fried sweet potatoes and a glass of my momma's sweet tea. For dessert I would have a nice big bowl of Blue Bell Moo-llennium crunch ice cream. I would end with a margarita on the rocks with salt! Can you tell I really though about this?

Even though I only got 2 questions this week they are great one's. Joe you come up with some that really make me think.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Mama Scrapper said...

With that last meal you would die from stuffing yourself not from electricity. LOL!!

Kim H. said...

I was thinking the same thing as Jenn! Geez Girl! :-)

Freckles Fotography said...

What about your dads brisket or Aarons Smothered chicken... I am with you..I would stuff my self to death.. it would be a better way to die anyway :D