Friday, March 20, 2009

Follow up Friday

Mama Jean asked:
I KNOW THAT YOU AND AARON HAVE A TERRIFIC RELATIONSHIP, BUT, DO YOU FEEL THAT NOW THAT THE BABIES HAVE COME AND ASHLEY IS GROWING UP, YOU ARE GROWING CLOSER OF FURTHER APART?
Answer: I think we are always growing closer. When we went through the whole infertility thing it brought us closer. When we made the big move to Canada that brought us closer too. I think that day to day life and stress can weigh heavily on a marriage but it's the big things that really bring you closer as a couple.

Kim asked:
Have you found a church in Newfoundland to call home?

Answer: Regrettably, No. We have been on the look out but I think we are looking for something like the church we had back home and we aren't going to find that here. We want a non denominational casual type setting that is a positive environment for us as well as our kids. There is one that just opened and they are getting started that we might try. It's so hard to just go and not know what to expect.

Joe asked:
I think you're an awesome Mom and I know you take great care of your kids but what do you do for YOURSELF when you get sick?

Answer: Well as you know moms don't get many sick days. I am lucky to not be sick alot but when I do I feel like I am dying. That's the days when we just stay home and hope the kids are in a good mood. Aaron and Ashley help out alot even when I am not sick, I don't know how I would do it without them. Sick or not I try and do things for myself. I love to relax with a magazine, drink a few glasses of wine, veg out in front of the tv for hours.

Hope everyone has a super weekend! HAPPY SPRING

No comments: