Friday, March 13, 2009

Follow up Friday

Joe asked: Who has had the most influence in your life?
Answer: I would have to say growing up it was my parents. They have always been there for me no matter what. I knew I could always go to them with whatever was going on in my life. Now that I am older I would have to say my Aunt Diana. She is an amazing woman . She has a wonderful marriage, a full heart and is a wonderful mother.

Only one question this week. That was easy. We had quit a day yesterday. I got a call from Aaron's gma, Mama Jean asking if Aaron was ok. I didn't know anything about the helicopter crash. There was a helicopter here that crashed off the coast of Newfoundland. It really hit close to home for us because that is the same helicopter Aaron flies on when he goes to the rig.
Please pray for all the victims and their families.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

That's tragic. Will pray for them.

The Texan/Canadian Carrabine's said...

I instantly thought of your family when I heard about the crash, but had no idea Aaron flew out to rigs that way. How awful for the whole community.

My husband is out there this week for an audit.

You guys stay safe.