Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How I made the flowers

Well if you are a scrap booker then I you may have heard of the Cricut. It is a die cutting machine that can cut all sorts of shapes, fonts and designs. I cut the flowers and decreased the size by 1/4 before each cut. I then inked the edges, stuck together with glue dots and attached to dowels. I stuck in a metal pot with styrofoam and covered with moss.
If you don't have a cricut then you can print flowers on different colored paper to use. I found this one that would be cute you would just have to work on zooming in and out to get the right proportions.
Good luck and let me know if you try this. I would love to see your take on it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are wonderful, thank you! My friend has a cricut so I'm going to do this this weekend, I just love it. I'll let you know how it turns out. I do scrapbook but I'm not very good at it but I love it. Thanks again.

Annie said...

Thank you for the instructions.

Have a great week.